THE GRAND GIVES BACK!
Does your organization have an auction, raffle or other fundraising event coming up this year? The Grand is committed to giving back to our community and donates hundreds of Charitable Ticket Vouchers to community organizations every year.
Ask yourself these questions to see if your organization qualifies for a Charitable Ticket Voucher from The Grand.
When is my event?
- Voucher requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. Turnaround time is about 2-4 weeks from the date the request is received, so please be mindful when submitting your request. We cannot guarantee that a request will be approved if sufficient time is not given for processing.
What is the event benefiting?
- All requests must come on organization letterhead with accompanying description of the event the Voucher will be used to support. It must clearly state what organization is to benefit, date, and time of the event. If possible, please provide non-profit tax ID number as well. The Grand cannot donate to individuals.
Have I received a request this year?
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, The Grand will honor only one Voucher request per organization per fiscal year (August 1-July 31). Please plan accordingly.
All Vouchers are for The Grand’s general season; requests for specific shows will not be honored. All Vouchers must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue. The Grand reserves the right to exclude selected shows from eligibility. The Broadway In Wilmington series, special events, rentals, and resident companies (Delaware Symphony Orchestra, First State Ballet Theater, OperaDelaware, The Rock Orchestra) are not eligible. Contact our box office at 302-652-5577 if you would like to purchase unrestricted gift certificates or tickets.
There will be no notice sent on receipt or request. Approved Voucher requests will be mailed within the 2-4 week time frame noted above.
Please send all requests via email or postal mail to:
818 N. Market Street Wilmington, DE 19801
Attn: Eric Berman
Important Pandemic Update:
- If your organization received a Charitable Ticket Voucher (CTV) and your event was postponed, please mail your CTV to The Grand at 818 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, Attn. Eric Berman, along with information about your rescheduled event. We will reissue a new CTV to your organization that is good for one year from your rescheduled event date.
- If your organization received a CTV and your event was canceled, please return your CTV to The Grand at 818 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, Attn. Eric Berman. This will help to ensure your organization is eligible to receive a new CTV if another fundraiser is scheduled within the year.
- If you received a CTV from an organization that was not used but expired during the pandemic, please return your CTV to The Grand at 818 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, Attn. Eric Berman. We will reissue a new CTV that is good for the 2021-2022 season.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to supporting your next event!
"Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present."
– Albert Camus