The Grand Cinema at Bellevue State Park presents Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king of Halloween Town, is bored with doing the same thing every year for Halloween. One day he stumbles into Christmas Town, and is so taken with the idea of Christmas that he tries to get the resident bats, ghouls, and goblins of Halloween Town to help him put on Christmas instead of Halloween -- but alas, they can't get it quite right.
Rated PG for some scary images
Length: 1h 16m
Pricing (CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE):
Car with 1 occupant: $15 (includes popcorn and a drink for all paid occupants)
Car with 2 occupants: $30 (includes popcorn and a drink for all paid occupants)
Car with 3 occupants: $45 (includes popcorn and a drink for all paid occupants)
Car with 4 occupants: $60 (includes popcorn and a drink for all paid occupants)
Social distancing measures will operate in accordance with Delaware guidelines:
• Vehicles will be spaced approximately 6’-8’ apart. Windows may remain open at this distance.
• Cars will be parked in a manner to achieve at/or appropriate spacing and best visibility.
• Restrooms will be available in the state park facilities.
• Patrons are encouraged to remain in their vehicles.
• Face masks must be worn anytime you are outside your vehicle.
• There is no reentry once your vehicle leaves the parking lot.
• In accordance with state guidelines, patrons will be asked to leave if they do not adhere to the rules and regulations.
• Passenger vehicles only. No buses, party buses, limousines, bicycles, or foot traffic allowed. ADA accessible vehicles will be permitted.
• All tickets are general admission and spots cannot be reserved.
• There will be additional concessions available for sale. Alcohol prohibited.
• Attendees will be able to hear the movie via FM radio. Details will be provided on site.
• We discourage vehicles with more than four occupants.
• No pets allowed.