"Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present."
– Albert Camus
The Grand Gives Back!
The Grand is committed to giving back to our community and neighbors by donating Charitable Ticket Vouchers for auctions, raffles, and other fundraising efforts. Each year The Grand donates hundreds of Charitable Ticket Vouchers to various causes.
Please review the following policies before submitting your request:
- Voucher requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. Turn around time is about 4-6 weeks so please be mindful when submitting your request.
- There will be no notice sent on receipt of request. Voucher will be mailed within the 4-6 week time frame noted above.
- We cannot guarantee that a request will be approved if sufficient time is not given for processing.
- All requests must come on organization letterhead or with accompanying description of the event the Voucher will be used to support. It must clearly state what organization is to benefit, date, and time of the event. If possible, please provide non-profit tax ID number as well.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, The Grand will honor only one Voucher request per organization per fiscal year (August 1-July 31). Please plan accordingly.
- All Vouchers are for The Grand’s general season; requests for specific shows will not be honored.
- The Grand reserves the right to exclude shows from eligibility for Charitable Ticket Voucher use. Please contact our box office at 302-652-5577 if you would like to purchase unrestricted gift certificates.
Please send all requests via postal mail to:
818 N. Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Attn: Sana Bell
Or via fax to:
Attn: Sana Bell