Support the Grand
Invest in the Art You Cherish
As a non-profit organization that presents the best music, comedy, and dance, The Grand is accountable to you and many others who treasure it as a live performance venue, a center for the arts, and a provider of community education programs. You and the others who love The Grand are “the owners,” and the key to a stronger, more vital Grand is many owners doing their part to maintain this valuable community asset. By joining others who make a gift to The Grand this year, you’ll be doing your part to help preserve this beautiful and intimate facility for all to enjoy.
DONATE NOWor print a Donation Form
Why Support The Grand?
You may be aware that the Grand does much more than create great performances in a beautiful, historic setting. It also provides community education programs such as the Stage of Discovery school matinee series, the Summer Children’s Theater, and the Arts Academy at The Grand that introduce live performance to nearly 20,000 children and families -- the next generation of Grand patrons. It also partners with many community organizations to stage more than 300 events annually.
Where the Money Comes From:
- 35% Support from individuals, sponsors, grants, and special events
- 29% Over 45,000 ticket buyers who attend our shows
- 21% Interest income from endowments
- 11% Local business and community organizations who use our facilities for their own events
- 4% Fees and tuition from students and groups participating in the Arts Academy at The Grand
Where the Money Goes:
- 25% Keeping the shows you love on our stages
- 21% Preserving and maintaining this historic theater
- 16% Serving our community with arts education and outreach programs
- 15% Providing the best possible communication and service to our loyal customers
- 15% Ensuring sound financial management and overall stewardship of this community asset
- 8% Fundraising to make all this important work possible
The Grand Opera House, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
DONATE NOW or Print a Donation Form